October 24, 2014 | Home & Happiness Team | 1 Comment
It’s hard to believe, but the holiday season is fast approaching. You know what that means: colder weather, lots of baking and cozy days spent with family and friends.
When those days turn into nights—and overnights—you want to make your guests feel right at home. These five small touches are great ways to make your overnight company feel extra special.
- Create a guest basket filled with small toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. The yummier the scent, the better.
- Place a set of towels (hand, wash and bath) in your guest room.
- Stack a few magazines or books on a side table, accompanied by a reading lamp and a throw blanket to keep them cozy.
- Stock the pantry with the guest’s favorite coffee, tea and snacks.
- Plan a fun activity that you can do together, or compile a list of local activities they might enjoy on their own.
These five quick and easy little things won’t take much time, but they will impress your guests (and make you feel like a great hostess!).
Do you have any tips on how to make your home comfortable for guests? Share them in the comments below!
For more tips on creating a happy home for you and your guests, subscribe to our newsletter!